Moringa seeds are obtained from the pods of the drumstick. Fresh moringa seeds are quite tender, but when it get dried, it become hard. It can be steamed, boiled or roasted for various purposes . Moringa seeds offer many nutritional benefits .
Moringa seeds contain:
Seven times more vitamin C than oranges;
Four times the amount of vitamin A found in carrots;
Four times more calcium than milk;
Three times more potassium than bananas; and
Two times more protein than yogurt.
Health benefits of Moringa seeds
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Lowers Cholesterol level.
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels- Moringa seeds contain plenty of zinc, which is essential for regulating the secretion of insulin hormone. As the production of insulin becomes normal, the levels of sugar also remain normal in our bloodstream. Hence, the extract of these seeds can be used as an effective anti-diabetic agent .
- Boosts Energy
- High in Fiber
- Powerful antioxidant -They contain lots of vitamins A, C, B-complex and other free radical that save our body from severe oxidation.
- For Healthy, Beautiful Skin- Vitamin A present in the moringa seeds promotes the collagen formation and enhances the firmness of our skin, thus help to fight against premature aging .
- For hair – Vitamin C present in moringa seeds can improve the circulation of blood throughout scalp, which stimulates hair follicles and helps them absorb more nutrients. As a result,hair becomes nourished and strong.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties .
- For eyes – Being an excellent source of vitamin A, moringa seeds can strengthen immune system, repair mucus membrane and maintain healthy vision.
For any health issues Contact our Drs at